Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wus up from Sunny Florida. We are really enjoying our new jobs. Nate is working for Orlando Health and Rob is working for AT&T Mobility ( the cell phone company). We both really love our jobs and are definitely loving the weather!!! So we are kind of new at this whole bloging thing so let us know what you want to see more of or hear about.

Cant wait to come home in March for the Wedding Love you all

2 comments:

  1. We want more pictures!!!! We miss you too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you guys. So I hope you don't mind I got onto your blog without permission. I linked up with you from Camille's blog. I just started a blog myself so how fun, now we can blog stalk each other! Ok so how many more times can I say "blog" before I finish :). Anyway it sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun in sunny Florida. Luv Ya

    ReplyDelete